ZAP-70 (ABT-ZAP70) mouse mAb
- >>Ras signaling pathway;>>NF-kappa B signaling pathway;>>Natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity;>>Th1 and Th2 cell differentiation;>>Th17 cell differentiation;>>T cell receptor signaling pathway;>>Yersinia infection;>>PD-L1 expression and PD-1 checkpoint pathway in cancer;>>Primary immunodeficiency
- Tyrosine-protein kinase ZAP-70 (EC 126.96.36.199) (70 kDa zeta-chain associated protein) (Syk-related tyrosine kinase)
- Synthesized peptide derived from human ZAP-70 AA range: 550-619
- This antibody detects endogenous levels of human ZAP-70. Heat-induced epitope retrieval (HIER) Citrate buffer of pH6.0 was highly recommended as antigen repair method in paraffin section
- Liquid in PBS containing 50% glycerol, 0.5% BSA and 0.02% sodium azide.
- Mouse, Monoclonal/IgG2b, Kappa
- IHC-p 1:100-500，WB 1:500-2000. IF 1:50-200
- The antibody was affinity-purified from mouse ascites by affinity-chromatography using specific immunogen.
- -15°C to -25°C/1 year(Do not lower than -25°C)
- This gene encodes an enzyme belonging to the protein tyrosine kinase family, and it plays a role in T-cell development and lymphocyte activation. This enzyme, which is phosphorylated on tyrosine residues upon T-cell antigen receptor (TCR) stimulation, functions in the initial step of TCR-mediated signal transduction in combination with the Src family kinases, Lck and Fyn. This enzyme is also essential for thymocyte development. Mutations in this gene cause selective T-cell defect, a severe combined immunodeficiency disease characterized by a selective absence of CD8-positive T-cells. Two transcript variants that encode different isoforms have been found for this gene. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008],
- catalytic activity:ATP + a [protein]-L-tyrosine = ADP + a [protein]-L-tyrosine phosphate.,disease:Defects in ZAP70 are the cause of selective T-cell defect (STD) [MIM:176947]. STD is an autosomal recessive form of severe combined immunodeficiency characterized by a selective absence of CD8-type T-cells.,domain:The SH2 domain binds to the phosphorylated tyrosine-based activation motif (TAM) of CD3Z.,function:Plays a role in T-cell development and lymphocyte activation. Essential for TCR-mediated IL-2 production. Isoform 1 induces TCR-mediated signal transduction, isoform 2 does not.,online information:ZAP70 mutation db,PTM:Phosphorylated on tyrosine residues upon T-cell antigen receptor (TCR) stimulation. Tyr-319 phosphorylation is essential for full activity.,similarity:Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. SYK/ZAP-70 subfamily.,similarity:Contains 1 prote
- Cytoplasm . Cell membrane ; Peripheral membrane protein . In quiescent T-lymphocytes, it is cytoplasmic. Upon TCR activation, it is recruited at the plasma membrane by interacting with CD247/CD3Z. Colocalizes together with RHOH in the immunological synapse. RHOH is required for its proper localization to the cell membrane and cytoskeleton fractions in the thymocytes (By similarity). .
- Expressed in T- and natural killer cells. Also present in early thymocytes and pro/pre B-cells.
- Whole cell lysates were separated by 10% SDS-PAGE, and the membrane was blotted with anti-ZAP-70 (ABT-ZAP70) antibody. The HRP-conjugated Goat anti-Mouse IgG(H + L) antibody was used to detect the antibody.
Lane 1: Jurkat
Predicted band size: 70kDa
Observed band size: 70kDa
- Western blot analysis of ZAP70Antibody at 1:1000 dilution.