β-actin Monoclonal Antibody(5B7)
- Catalog No.：YM3028
- Gene Name：
- Protein Name：
- Actin cytoplasmic 1
- Human Gene Id：
- Human Swiss Prot No：
- Mouse Gene Id：
- Mouse Swiss Prot No：
- Rat Gene Id：
- Rat Swiss Prot No：
- Synthetic Peptide of β-actin
- The antibody detects endogenous β-actin protein.
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.5%BSA, 0.02% sodium azide as Preservative and 50% Glycerol.
- Monoclonal, Mouse
- IF: 1:50-200 WB: 1:5000-20000 IHC: 1:200-300
- The antibody was affinity-purified from mouse ascites by affinity-chromatography using specific immunogen.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage Stability：
- -20°C/1 year
- Other Name：
- ACTB; Actin; cytoplasmic 1; Beta-actin; Actin β;β-Actin;Beta actin
- Observed Band(KD)：
- actin beta(ACTB) Homo sapiens This gene encodes one of six different actin proteins. Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in cell motility, structure, and integrity. This actin is a major constituent of the contractile apparatus and one of the two nonmuscle cytoskeletal actins. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008],
- disease:Defects in ACTB are a cause of dystonia juvenile-onset (DYTJ) [MIM:607371]. DYTJ is a form of dystonia with juvenile onset. Dystonia is defined by the presence of sustained involuntary muscle contraction, often leading to abnormal postures. DYTJ patients manifest progressive, generalized, dopa-unresponsive dystonia, developmental malformations and sensory hearing loss.,function:Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells.,miscellaneous:In vertebrates 3 main groups of actin isoforms, alpha, beta and gamma have been identified. The alpha actins are found in muscle tissues and are a major constituent of the contractile apparatus. The beta and gamma actins coexist in most cell types as components of the cytoskeleton and as mediators of internal cell motility.,similarity:Belongs to the
- Subcellular Location：
- nuclear chromatin,extracellular space,nucleoplasm,cytoplasm,cytosol,cytoskeleton,plasma membrane,focal adhesion,membrane,intracellular ribonucleoprotein complex,cortical cytoskeleton,NuA4 histone acetyltransferase complex,cyt
- B-cell lymphoma,Brain,Cajal-Retzius cell,Eye,Fetal brain cortex,Foreskin,Hepatocellular car
Tang, Qiusha, et al. "Combination of PEI-Mn0. 5Zn0. 5Fe2O4 nanoparticles and pHsp 70-HSV-TK/GCV with magnet-induced heating for treatment of hepatoma." International journal of nanomedicine 10 (2015): 7129.
Yu, Qianqian, et al. "Unraveling proteome changes of Holstein beef M. semitendinosus and its relationship to meat discoloration during post-mortem storage analyzed by label-free mass spectrometry." Journal of proteomics 154 (2017): 85-93.
Cheng, Yahui, et al. "The role of PTEN in regulation of hepatic macrophages activation and function in progression and reversal of liver fibrosis." Toxicology and applied pharmacology 317 (2017): 51-62.
Zhou, Jianyu, et al. "Facilitating colorectal cancer cell metastasis by targeted binding of long non-coding RNA ENSG00000231881 with miR-133b via VEGFC signaling pathway." Biochemical and biophysical research communications 509.1 (2019): 1-7.
Wang, Jun-Jie, et al. "Neuroprotective effect of Notch pathway inhibitor DAPT against focal cerebral ischemia/reperfusion 3 hours before model establishment." Neural regeneration research 14.3 (2019): 452.
Wang, Jun-ying, et al. "Repeated electroacupuncture treatment attenuated hyperalgesia through suppression of spinal glial activation in chronic neuropathic pain rats." BMC complementary and alternative medicine 18.1 (2018): 74.
Chen, Xi, et al. "Downregulation of microRNA‑146a inhibits ovarian granulosa cell apoptosis by simultaneously targeting interleukin‑1 receptor‑associated kinase and tumor necrosis factor receptor‑associated factor 6." Molecular medicine reports 12.4 (2015): 5155-5162.
Wu, Aibing, et al. "Upregulation of microRNA‑492 induced by epigenetic drug treatment inhibits the malignant phenotype of clear cell renal cell carcinoma in vitro." Molecular medicine reports 12.1 (2015): 1413-1420.
Dong, Na, et al. "Ethyl pyruvate protects against Salmonella intestinal infection in mice through down-regulation of pro-inflammatory factors and inhibition of TLR4/MAPK pathway." International immunopharmacology 71 (2019): 155-163.
Yang, Chun‐He, et al. "Melatonin promotes secondary hair follicle development of early post‐natal cashmere goat and improves cashmere quantity and quality by enhancing antioxidant capacity and suppressing apoptosis." Journal of pineal research (2019): e12569.
Zhang, Bo, Kun Ma, and Baixiang Li. "Inflammatory reaction regulated by microglia plays a role in atrazine-induced dopaminergic neuron degeneration in the substantia nigra." The Journal of toxicological sciences 40.4 (2015): 437-450.
Zhang, Ye, et al. "Fasciculation and Elongation Protein Zeta-1 Expression in Reactive Astrocytes in a Rat Model of Frontal Lobe Injury." Journal of Neuropathology & Experimental Neurology 79.2 (2020): 194-208.
Bai, L., Kong, M., Duan, Z. et al. M2-like macrophages exert hepatoprotection in acute-on-chronic liver failure through inhibiting necroptosis-S100A9-necroinflammation axis. Cell Death Dis 12, 93 (2021).
Di, Tingting, et al. "Taxifolin inhibits keratinocyte proliferation and ameliorates imiquimod-induced psoriasis-like mouse model via regulating cytoplasmic phospholipase A2 and PPAR-γ pathway." International Immunopharmacology 99 (2021): 107900.
Wang, Jisheng, et al. "Biological network model of effect of chronic intermittent hypoxia on spermatogenesis in rats." Medical Science Monitor: International Medical Journal of Experimental and Clinical Research 26 (2020): e925579-1.
Li, Yujun, et al. "The inflammation and reactive oxygen species regulated by Nrf2 and NF-κB signaling pathways in 630-nm light-emitting diode irradiation treated THP-1 monocytes/macrophages." Lasers in Medical Science (2020): 1-9.
Geng, Dong-Hui, et al. "Peptides YYGGEGSSSEQG and SESEM Inhibit TNF-α-Induced Smooth Muscle Cells Proliferation and Migration Through Their Bindings to TNF-α Receptor." International Journal of Peptide Research and Therapeutics 27.1 (2021): 405-411.
Yue, Chonghui, et al. "Medium-, long-and medium-chain-type structured lipids ameliorate high-fat diet-induced atherosclerosis by regulating inflammation, adipogenesis, and gut microbiota in ApoE−/− mice." Food & function 11.6 (2020): 5142-5155.
Wang, Ji-sheng, et al. "Study on the Mechanism of Jiawei Shengjiang Powder in Improving Male Asthma-Induced Asthenospermia Based on Network Pharmacology and Bioinformatics." Drug Design, Development and Therapy 15 (2021): 1245.
Ye, Xian, et al. "TNNC1 Reduced Gemcitabine Sensitivity of Nonsmall-Cell Lung Cancer by Increasing Autophagy." Medical Science Monitor: International Medical Journal of Experimental and Clinical Research 26 (2020): e922703-1.
Mei, Xi, Guolin Tan, and Wenxiang Qing. "AMPK activation increases postoperative cognitive impairment in intermittent hypoxia rats via direct activating PAK2." Behavioural brain research 379 (2020): 112344.
Chen, Jugang, et al. "Modulation of activated astrocytes in the hypothalamus paraventricular nucleus to prevent ventricular arrhythmia complicating acute myocardial infarction." International journal of cardiology 308 (2020): 33-41.
Yan, Juntang, et al. "Xiaoqinglong decoction reduces dendritic cell differentiation and regulates the Th1/Th2 balance in a mouse model of allergic asthma." Journal of Traditional Chinese Medical Sciences 7.2 (2020): 133-140.
Zhang, C., et al. "Hepatitis B Virus X Protein (HBx) Suppresses Transcription Factor EB (TFEB) Resulting in Stabilization of Integrin Beta 1 (ITGB1) in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells. Cancers 2021, 13, 1181." (2021).
Song, Xiaojing, et al. "Differential Proteomics Analysis of the Subcutaneous Connective Tissues in Alcian Blue Tracks along Conception Vessel and Adjacent Nonmeridian in Rats." Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2021 (2021).
Ge, Pan, et al. "Rno_circRNA_016194 might be involved in the testicular injury induced by long-term formaldehyde exposure via rno-miR-449a-5p mediated Atg4b activation." Food and Chemical Toxicology (2021): 112409.
Cong, Li, et al. "7-Difluoromethoxy-5, 4′-dimethoxy-genistein attenuates macrophages apoptosis to promote plaque stability via TIPE2/TLR4 axis in high fat diet-fed ApoE−/− mice." International Immunopharmacology 96 (2021): 107477.
- June 19-2018
- WESTERN IMMUNOBLOTTING PROTOCOL
- June 19-2018
- IMMUNOHISTOCHEMISTRY-PARAFFIN PROTOCOL
- June 19-2018
- IMMUNOFLUORESCENCE PROTOCOL
- September 08-2020
- July 13-2018
- July 13-2018
- July 13-2018
- Products Images
- Wang, Yue, et al. "Fetal exposure to dichloroacetic acid and impaired cognitive function in the adulthood." Brain and Behavior 10.10 (2020): e01801.
- Kang, Tze Zhen Evangeline, et al. "The elevated transcription of ADAM19 by the oncohistone H2BE76K contributes to oncogenic properties in breast cancer." Journal of Biological Chemistry 296 (2021).
- Zhuang, Hao, et al. "Glycine decarboxylase induces autophagy and is downregulated by miRNA-30d-5p in hepatocellular carcinoma." Cell death & disease 10.3 (2019).
- Bai, Jingchao, et al. "HSP 90 inhibitor AUY 922 can reverse Fulvestrant induced feedback reaction in human breast cancer cells." Cancer science 108.6 (2017): 1177-1184.
- Tang, Qiusha, et al. "Combination of PEI-Mn0. 5Zn0. 5Fe2O4 nanoparticles and pHsp 70-HSV-TK/GCV with magnet-induced heating for treatment of hepatoma." International journal of nanomedicine 10 (2015): 7129.
- Wang, Wu M., et al. "MicroRNA-182 regulates neurite outgrowth involving the PTEN/AKT pathway." Frontiers in cellular neuroscience 11 (2017): 96.
- Liu, Chang, et al. "Mesenchymal Stem Cells Promote the Osteogenesis in Collagen-Induced Arthritic Mice through the Inhibition of TNF-α." Stem cells international 2018 (2018).
- Tao, Yuquan, et al. "Huaier Augmented the Chemotherapeutic Sensitivity of Oxaliplatin via Downregulation of YAP in Hepatocellular Carcinoma." Journal of Cancer 9.21 (2018): 3962.
- Liu, Yanmei, et al. "Cancer Stem Cells are Regulated by STAT3 Signalling in Wilms Tumour." Journal of Cancer 9.8 (2018): 1486.
- Xu, Yingming, et al. "The spinal NR2BR/ERK2 pathway as a target for the central sensitization of collagen-induced arthritis pain." PloS one 13.7 (2018): e0201021.
- Wang, Jun-Jie, et al. "Neuroprotective effect of Notch pathway inhibitor DAPT against focal cerebral ischemia/reperfusion 3 hours before model establishment." Neural regeneration research 14.3 (2019): 452.
- Wen, Jiexia, et al. "Essential role of Na+/Ca2+ exchanger 1 in smoking-induced growth and migration of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma." Oncotarget 7.39 (2016): 63816.
- Song, Zonggong, et al. "miR-352 participates in the regulation of trypsinogen activation in pancreatic acinar cells by influencing the function of autophagic lysosomes." Oncotarget9.13 (2018): 10868.
- Immunofluorescence analysis of Hela cell. 1,Cyclin A Polyclonal Antibody(red) was diluted at 1:200(4° overnight). β-actin Monoclonal Antibody(5B7)(green) was diluted at 1:200(4° overnight). 2, Goat Anti Rabbit Alexa Fluor 594 Catalog:RS3611 was diluted at 1:1000(room temperature, 50min). Goat Anti Mouse Alexa Fluor 488 Catalog:RS3208 was diluted at 1:1000(room temperature, 50min).
- Western blot analysis of 1 HEK293 2 SW480 3 HEPG2 4 MCF-7 5 mouse brain 6 Rat brain 7 Hela 8 A549 lysates, primary antibody was diluted at 1:5000, 4° over night, secondary antibody(cat: RS23910 was diluted at 1:10000, 37° 1hour.
- Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human-lung tissue. 1,β-actin Monoclonal Antibody(5B7) was diluted at 1:200(4°C,overnight). 2, Sodium citrate pH 6.0 was used for antibody retrieval(>98°C,20min). 3,Secondary antibody was diluted at 1:200(room tempeRature, 30min). Negative control was used by secondary antibody only.
- Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Rat-testis tissue. 1,β-actin Monoclonal Antibody(5B7) was diluted at 1:200(4°C,overnight). 2, Sodium citrate pH 6.0 was used for antibody retrieval(>98°C,20min). 3,Secondary antibody was diluted at 1:200(room tempeRature, 30min). Negative control was used by secondary antibody only.
- Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Mouse-liver tissue. 1,β-actin Monoclonal Antibody(5B7) was diluted at 1:200(4°C,overnight). 2, Sodium citrate pH 6.0 was used for antibody retrieval(>98°C,20min). 3,Secondary antibody was diluted at 1:200(room tempeRature, 30min). Negative control was used by secondary antibody only.
- Western blot analysis of Hela (1) Rat brain (2) Mouse brain (3) Chicken lung (4) and Rabbit testis (5), diluted at 1:10000.
- IHC Staining of Human ovary tissue, diluted at 1:200