Catenin-β (phospho Tyr654) Polyclonal Antibody
- >>Rap1 signaling pathway;>>Wnt signaling pathway;>>Hippo signaling pathway;>>Focal adhesion;>>Adherens junction;>>Signaling pathways regulating pluripotency of stem cells;>>Leukocyte transendothelial migration;>>Melanogenesis;>>Thyroid hormone signaling pathway;>>Cushing syndrome;>>Alcoholic liver disease;>>Alzheimer disease;>>Pathways of neurodegeneration - multiple diseases;>>Bacterial invasion of epithelial cells;>>Salmonella infection;>>Hepatitis C;>>Human cytomegalovirus infection;>>Human papillomavirus infection;>>Kaposi sarcoma-associated herpesvirus infection;>>Pathways in cancer;>>Proteoglycans in cancer;>>Colorectal cancer;>>Endometrial cancer;>>Prostate cancer;>>Thyroid cancer;>>Basal cell carcinoma;>>Breast cancer;>>Hepatocellular carcinoma;>>Gastric cancer;>>Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy;>>Fluid shear stress and atherosclerosis
- CTNNB1 CTNNB OK/SW-cl.35 PRO2286
- Catenin-β;b-catenin;Beta catenin;Beta-catenin;Cadherin associated protein;Catenin (cadherin associated protein), beta 1, 88 kDa;Catenin beta 1;Catenin beta-1;CATNB;CHBCAT;CTNB1_HUMAN;CTNNB;CTNNB1;DKFZ
- Human Gene Id：
- Human Swiss Prot No：
- Mouse Gene Id：
- Mouse Swiss Prot No：
- Rat Gene Id：
- Rat Swiss Prot No：
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived from human Catenin-beta around the phosphorylation site of Tyr654. AA range:620-669
- Phospho-Catenin-β (Y654) Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of Catenin-β protein only when phosphorylated at Y654.
- Liquid in PBS containing 50% glycerol, 0.5% BSA and 0.02% sodium azide.
- Polyclonal, Rabbit,IgG
- WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. IHC: 1/100 - 1/300. ELISA: 1/40000.. IF 1:50-200
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- 1 mg/ml
- -20°C/1 year
- CTNNB1; CTNNB; OK/SW-cl.35; Catenin beta-1; Beta-catenin
- The protein encoded by this gene is part of a complex of proteins that constitute adherens junctions (AJs). AJs are necessary for the creation and maintenance of epithelial cell layers by regulating cell growth and adhesion between cells. The encoded protein also anchors the actin cytoskeleton and may be responsible for transmitting the contact inhibition signal that causes cells to stop dividing once the epithelial sheet is complete. Finally, this protein binds to the product of the APC gene, which is mutated in adenomatous polyposis of the colon. Mutations in this gene are a cause of colorectal cancer (CRC), pilomatrixoma (PTR), medulloblastoma (MDB), and ovarian cancer. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. [provided by RefSeq, Aug 2016],
- disease:A chromosomal rearrangement involving CTNNB1 may be a cause of salivary gland pleiomorphic adenomas (PA) . Pleiomorphic adenomas are the most common benign epithelial tumors of the salivary gland. Translocation t(3;8)(p21;q12) with PLAG1.,disease:Activating mutations in CTNNB1 have oncogenic activity resulting in tumor development. Somatic mutations are found in various tumor types, including colon cancers, ovarian and prostate carcinomas, hepatoblastoma (HB), hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC). HBs are malignant embryonal tumors mainly affecting young children in the first three years of life.,disease:Defects in CTNNB1 are a cause of medulloblastoma (MDB) [MIM:155255]. MDB is a malignant, invasive embryonal tumor of the cerebellum with a preferential manifestation in children.,disease:Defects in CTNNB1 are a cause of pilomatrixoma (PTR) [MIM:132600]; a common benign skin tum
- Cytoplasm . Nucleus . Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton . Cell junction, adherens junction . Cell junction . Cell membrane . Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton, microtubule organizing center, centrosome. Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton, spindle pole. Cell junction, synapse . Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton, cilium basal body . Colocalized with RAPGEF2 and TJP1 at cell-cell contacts (By similarity). Cytoplasmic when it is unstabilized (high level of phosphorylation) or bound to CDH1. Translocates to the nucleus when it is stabilized (low level of phosphorylation). Interaction with GLIS2 and MUC1 promotes nuclear translocation. Interaction with EMD inhibits nuclear localization. The majority of beta-catenin is localized to the cell membrane. In interphase, colocalizes with CROCC between CEP250 puncta at the proximal end of cent
- Expressed in several hair follicle cell types: basal and peripheral matrix cells, and cells of the outer and inner root sheaths. Expressed in colon. Present in cortical neurons (at protein level). Expressed in breast cancer tissues (at protein level) (PubMed:29367600).
Nintedanib Inhibits Wnt3a-Induced Myofibroblast Activation by Suppressing the Src/β-Catenin Pathway. Frontiers in Pharmacology Front Pharmacol. 2020 Mar;0:310 WB Mouse lung
- June 19-2018
- WESTERN IMMUNOBLOTTING PROTOCOL
- June 19-2018
- IMMUNOHISTOCHEMISTRY-PARAFFIN PROTOCOL
- June 19-2018
- IMMUNOFLUORESCENCE PROTOCOL
- September 08-2020
- May 20-2022
- Cell-Based ELISA│解您多样本WB检测之困扰
- July 13-2018
- July 13-2018
- July 13-2018
- Western Blot analysis of 293 cells using Phospho-Catenin-β (Y654) Polyclonal Antibody
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (Phospho-ELISA) for Immunogen Phosphopeptide (Phospho-left) and Non-Phosphopeptide (Phospho-right), using Catenin-beta (Phospho-Tyr654) Antibody
- Western blot analysis of lysates from 293 cells, using Catenin-beta (Phospho-Tyr654) Antibody. The lane on the right is blocked with the phospho peptide.
- Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human brain tumor. 1, Antibody was diluted at 1:200(4° overnight). 2, Tris-EDTA,pH9.0 was used for antigen retrieval. 3,Secondary antibody was diluted at 1:200(room temperature, 45min).